ABOUT THE COMPANY
FONZ is Australia’s first and leading manufacturer of electric motorcycles and electric scooters. Our passions are innovation, technology & making this planet a better place. We are in an exciting phase of growth and looking for our creative unicorn to come use their skills & talents to create great content.
This is a role for a creative, career-driven person where you’ll have the autonomy and opportunity for career growth and making your own mark.
On a day-to-day basis you will:
- Respond to online comments & enquiries from online channels including Facebook, Instagram, Google, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, YouTube, website
- Create & post content for social media posts in line with brand guidelines (Facebook, IG, LinkedIn, YouTube etc)
- Create community engagement through events
- Copywrite articles in our FONZ tone (both Moto & Scooter)
- Post ads on Facebook messenger, Gumtree, Bikesonly
- Report social media analytics
- Coordinate SEO / SEM / Google
- Website maintenance in Shopify
- Work within brand guidelines, alongside designer for marketing material design and layout
- Optimise sales funnel (CRM workflows and sequences)
- Optimise CX such as customer on-boarding processes and after sales engagement
- Work with partners to provide content for their socials, advertising
- Research marketing trends, competition, new products, and pricing
Skills and Experience
Transferable skills that would be highly regarded:
- Shopify experience, Hubspot CRM, Photoshop, Illustrator, photography, experience, Google search, SEO / SEM
- Motorcycle licence
We are reinventing the automotive space and work in fast paced environment – this isn’t just a job. We are accelerating the electric vehicle movement in the two wheel space in Australia. We encourage our team to strive for career growth and personal development. People here love what they do which helps foster a positive atmosphere. We offer a progressive and flexible work environment.
At our core we value our people and being an equal opportunity employer means that we provide the same opportunities for hiring, advancement and benefits to everyone without discriminating due to any characteristics like age, sex / gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, disability nor medical history.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be part of team FONZ we encourage you to apply!
We will consider full time and part time roles to attract the right talent